During July, #scotfood will be focusing on Scotland’s incredible Fruit & Vegetable sector and the chat will reflect this.
We hope you enjoy getting involved with the #ScotFood chat and make it a regular event on your calendar. It is a fantastic way of meeting and working with a wider group of people who share an interest in the Scottish food and drink industry and Scottish food tourism.
If you haven’t joined in with #ScotFood before you can find tips for participants are available here.
- 9pm – Q1 Introduce yourself, include the first part of your postcode and your reason for joining #scotfood tonight
- 9.10pm – Q2 Scotland’s soft fruits are world famous, what is your favourite way to enjoy them? #scotfood
- 9.20pm – Q3 There are lots of producers doing exciting things with fruit and vegetables, who are some of your favourites? #scotfood
- 9.30pm – Q4 Where is the best place to buy Scottish fruit and vegetables? #scotfood
- 9.40pm – Q5 Share your favourite recipes featuring Scotland’s fruit and vegetables! #scotfood
- 9.50pm – Q6 Any recommendations for food and drink events happening this month? #scotfood
- 10pm – Thanks for all your tweets this evening, remember to tag us in any #scotfood tweets throughout the month #eatscottish.
Remember to answer the questions using A1 to answer Q1 and so on and also include the #ScotFood tag.